Information for participants
- The symposium will be held at Clark Memorial Student Center, Hokkaido University.
- Conference sessions will be held in Lecture Hall on the first floor of Clark Memorial Student Center.
- Welcome reception on 27th June and Poster session, and Robot Zoo (Robot Demo) on 29th June will be held on the 3rd floor.
- Posters can be pasted from the afternoon of 27th June (until 15:00 of 30th June ).
- The registration Desk will be located on 3rd floor of Clark Memorial Student Center. The opening hours of the registration desk will be as shown below. Participants are requested to come, first of all, to the registration desk and receive conference kit.
- As the registration desk on the morning of June 28 is expected to be crowded, it is recommended that participants finish registration on June 27.
|June 27, 2017||11:30 - 18:00|
|June 28, 2017||8:15 - 17:00|
|June 29, 2017||8:30 - 17:00|
|June 30, 2017||8:30 - 15:00|
- In Clark Memorial Student Center, only eduroam is available. Participants wishing to use eduroam are advised to set up before departing for Sapporo.
- If you can not use eduroam, please prepare your own mobile hotspot. Prepaid sim cards can be purchased at New Chitose Airport, Sapporo Station, Yodobashi Camera Multimedia Sapporo, etc.