Poster Session and Robot Demo Instructions
- Poster Session and Robot Demo Lists
- Poster session and Robot Zoo(Robot Demo) will be in the afternoon of June 29th.
- The preferred poster is A0 (hight:1189mm, width:841mm).
- Pins and directions to your poster board will be provided at the poster session room.
- Before the session begin, spotlight talks will be held. Each speaker will be allocated 1-minute spotlight talk with a single-slide powerpoint.
- Please use the following templates to prepare a single-slide powerpoint.
- Please send your slide to owaki[at]riec.tohoku.ac.jp (replace [at] with @) before June. 16, 2017. If you do not send us the slide, we will show the first-page of your abstract during 1-minute talk.
- Posters can be pasted from the afternoon of June 27th (until 15:00 of June 30th).
Submission for Poster Session
- Deadline of Extended Abstract for Poster session: Feb. 10, 2017
- The size of the manuscript must be A4 and should be typed in two columns with single spacing.
- The number of pages allowed is upto 2 pages.
- Submitted papers MUST BE in Portable Document Format (PDF). NO OTHER FORMATS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Write your paper using the following LaTeX or MS Word templates. If you choose not to use these templates, please make sure that your paper strictly adheres to these formatting instructions in the following Sample Files.
LaTeX Style File and TeX/Word Template Files
- LaTeX Template Files: amam2017LaTeX.zip
- MS-Word Template File: amam2017-sample.doc
- PDF Sample File: amam2017-sample.pdf
- Electrical submission. Only PDF file is accepted. The name of PDF file should be “AMAM2017-XXX”. (XXX is the family name of the first author. Example: AMAM2017-ishiguro.pdf)
- Send your PDF file to
- amam2017submit [at] adaptivemotion.org (replace [at] with @)
- The Subject of E-mail should be “AMAM2017-XXX”. (XXX is the family name of the first author. Example: AMAM2017-ishiguro)
- The body of E-mail should be included the following data.
- Title of paper
- Author name(s)
- Affiliation of Author(s)
Submission for Robot Zoo(Robot Demo)
We encourage participants to contribute the hardware demonstration, ‘Robot Zoo’@AMAM2017. This will include the demonstration of robot/hardware itself and the possibility to display a poster. It is also possible to link the hardware to an oral presentation. The schedule of Robot Zoo will be assigned to the same slot of poster presentation. The demonstrators can also present their short remarks concerning the demo in the front of audience at poster spotlight session.
Please send demonstration proposals (at most two-page description of the activity to be carried out), including:
- Demonstration title,
- Demonstrators (name, affiliation, email),
- A description of the system to be demonstrated, photo materials, and URL with additional video,
- Equipment you will bring (e.g., laptop, robot), and
- Special requirements (must be reasonable, e.g. space for robot, table, access to power etc.)
Please send your submission to owaki[at]riec.tohoku.ac.jp (replace [at] with @) before Mar. 31, 2017.