All participants may choose one of three methods of registration and payment.
- On-line “Early registration”. Deadline is April 15, 2023.
- On-line “Pre-registration”. Deadline is May 15, 2023.
- On-site Registration.
- Payment of on-line “Early registration” or on-line “Pre-registration” should be made by credit card via this website.
- If you make a payment (by a credit card or by cash) at the registration desk, your registration choice will be as “On-site”.
- Only Japanese yen(JPY) is accepted.
- On-line “Early registration” and payment are strongly preferred.
|Early registration||Pre registration||On-site registration|
|Regular||JPY 90,000||JPY 100,000||JPY 110,000|
|Student||JPY 45,000||JPY 55,000||JPY 65,000|
- Registration fee (both regular and student) include the Banquet fee.
- Welcome reception (small snack) is free.
- An extra banquet ticket for the accompanying person is JPY12,000. Please enter the number of accompanying persons at the registration site and pay by credit card or cash (JPY) at the on-site registration desk.
- Banquet (Kobe Cruise from Kobe Harborland) is scheduled for the evening of June 8.
- Early/pre registration fee (both regular and student) include the Banquet fee.
- Due to the capacity constraints of the cruise ship, participants who register on-site are generally unable to attend the banquet.
- Additionally, we will not be accepting requests for the extra banquet from participants who did not request an extra banquet ticket during early/pre registration.
Online Registration Site
Online Registration site (Operated by JTB Inc., Kobe Branch)
For further information please contact:
E-mail: k.yasui [at] riec.tohoku.ac.jp (Please replace [at] with @)