How to submit a final full paper:
Submissions should be electronic via ftp, and preferentially
should comprise PDF or Postscript submissions. If necessary, use
an MS Word submissions. If you cannot submit your paper via ftp,
please send e-mail to email@example.com.
- ftp to ftp.kimura.is.uec.ac.jp.
- Log in as ftp, password your-email-address
- Use the paper ID of your paper and your last name for the
directory: (ex. /pub/amam/E23-ishiguro)
You can get the paper ID of your paper via e-mail. Otherwise,
you can find it in this
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject
AMAM once you have deposited your paper.
- If we meet some troubles in editing your manuscripts, we
may ask you to revise your paper and send it again.
The due date is May 31.
> ftp ftp.kimura.is.uec.ac.jp