How to submit movies
Any movie submitted for AMAM2000 CD-ROM proceedings will be
translated to mpeg file. The same
Copyright From with the paper submission is also needed to
be included in CD-ROM.
- Electronic submission via ftp
- File format: MPEG(*.mpg or *.mpeg), AVI(*.avi), QuickTime(*.mov)
[movie with audio is welcome!]
- Please send movies and captions(about 20 words) for each
movie via ftp:
- ftp to ftp.kimura.is.uec.ac.jp.
- Log in as amam2000, password thankyou
- Use the paper ID of your paper and your last name for the
each movie file,
for examples, E27-kimura-1.mpg for MPEG movie and E27-kimura-1.txt
for the caption.
You can find the paper ID in this
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org once you
have deposited your movies.
- If we meet some troubles in your movies, we may ask you to
revise your movies and send it again.
- VHS(NTSC) tape, 8mm video tape, DV(digital video tape) or
Please mail the tape or the cd-rom to:
Graduate School of Information Systems,
Univ. of Electro-Commnunications,
1-5-1 Chofu-ga-oka, Chofu, Tokyo 182-8585, Japan
The total file size of movies for each paper should be less than 10Mbytes in mpeg file format.
I may reduce the quality or time of the movies if exceeded.
If you find any trouble, please feel free to send e-mail to